Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stash Report Sunday September 4, 2016

Fabric In This Week: 0 yards
Fabric In for September: 0 yards
Fabric Out This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Out for September: 0 yards
September Stash Movement: 0 yards
Fabric In YTD:  99 9/12 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 83 9/12 yards
YTD Stash Enhancement: 16 yards
   I have been sewing by hand each day - a qayg quilt and hemming pants for a friend. This week was also very crazy and tiring showing me that I am indeed getting older!  The teacher I am subbing for told me Wednesday night that she is coming back on the 12th instead of the 19th. So I will have more time to do the things I need to do.
   Tuesday night we finished washing all Glenda's fabric but not the folding part. I need to go get more bins to put the clean fabric in! Right now the last loads are in garbage bags waiting for folding.  Her quilts are dry and waiting for their turn which will happen on the 12th. I'll need more binds again.
  Each time I go into my studio, I want to cry. Then I remember Glenda and realize that it is not that bad a situation. I just need to re-organize the den to hold the machines; move the fabric to the office; and clear the projects off the walls. It is disheartening because I no longer have my space. But I have this weekend to make a temporary space to sew and then from the 12th on to get things done.
Lator Gators. The lemonade is still a bit sour but my SUGAR is trying to make it sweeter.

1 comment:

  1. What you are doing for me is beyond what I can measure. Thank you for the hugs today, I feel renewed, my friend. I owe you so much.

    ReplyDelete