Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Design Wall Monday, October 3, 2016

     This week won't have much piecing done. I will be subbing and when I get home I am beat!
      I plan on working on the following:
 1) The Autumn Churn Dash (ACD)- I need to get this a flimsy so I can work on a Halloween project! I think I will go with olive sashing and alternating sunflower blocks. This flimsy needs lighting up.
2)  Bonnie Hunter Leader and Ender Project (BHLE)- I need to get the orange round sewed on to old center and make more neutral and red blocks. Neutral and red triangles have been cut just waiting to be sewn.
3) Missouri Star Quilt Company's Flying Home Wedding Quilt Blocks (FHWQ)- I would like to make 3 blocks this week. They are cut and waiting to be pieced!
4) Halloween Project- I need to pull fabric so this can be finished quickly.  I didn't get a picture of panel. 
Lator Gators! 2 wins this weekend WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment