Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

International Quilt Festival in Houston

     Each year for the last twenty years, I drop everything and come to Houston for the Quilt Festival.  This year was no different!

   Over the years different people accompanied me on this journey. First, it was DD#1; then DD#1 and our hubbies came; then my BFF and DD#1; and finally DD#4 and DGD#5. This year DD#4 and I drove up to Houston yesterday. I am hoping that DD#1 can make it on Saturday. Sharing the festival with like minded family members makes it that much more fun.
This year I want to find cotton batting; new scissors and cutting mats; neutrals; panels; and thread. Of course, I will oggle the long arms and dream about getting one. This might be the year if I can get my studio up again. It all depends on how expensive it turns out to fix the ceiling. I can still dream!
    I will blog later today with pictures of my loot. I will get my 10,000 steps in today!
Lator Gators. Have a blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment