Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Design Wall

Same old - Same Old! 
I am still working on my January Goals and on making sense and space in the den. All my projects have advanced a little. One day in January I hope to have a finish!
Something Old - Binding Tool Blue Star (JL UFO #3) - Kits are made ready to sew tomorrow. I have also kitted the Sunflower blocks to work on that top too.
Something New - Binding Tool Mardi Gras is kitted ready to sew at Cheryl's tomorrow.
Handwork - binding on Green Zebra and Red/Black Wanda (APQ UFO #6) - binding is made for GZ just haven't been able to locate it.  R/B W is still at DD#1.
FMQ - Binding Tool Red Pepper table runner - It is prepared for FMQ BUT since I like it so much I think I need to practice on another piece first. DD#4 started making some rather large churn dash blocks then abandoned them. I think i will practice on them. This has been and will continue to be an adventure!
Other - BH'S leader/Ender neutral quarter square triangles. I need to cut and kit more units.

2 comments:

  1. You have so many fun projects going on! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some good progress. Hopefully you've had time for stitching since Monday.

    ReplyDelete