Monday, February 6, 2017

Design Wall

My mojo went into hiding for a while. I think the chaos in the sewing area and the overwhelming mess in the studio got too much for her. Not to mention the imposing FMQ/Walking Foot Quilting projects. Too many elephants!
/
  Saturday and Sunday, I sewed on Trash/Strings blocks and neural quarter square triangles. A set of 4 T/S blocks was completed so that is 1 of 5 for February. All needed neural qts were made and are ready for trimming!
  Saturday, we went to BR and dropped the Phaff paperweight off with Alex. Hopefully this time it will be fixed! Then we went see Glenda. Her house is almost complete and best of all her long arm was set up. It was so good to see her smiling again.
  I am working on neutral blocks for the BH Leader/Ender project. I have to trim them up and add them to the mothership. I will start cutting blue/white halves to be leader/enders while I make Trash/String blocks later this week. In the meantime, I will work on Potholders!
  Hopefully, next week I can report progress and completion of a few of my February Goals.
Lator! 



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've gotten a lot done this week. Happy stitching the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete