Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

April Goals

April
It is SPRING according to the very old pecan tree next door. It has finally sprouted buds for leaves at an amazing rate. Going from bare to green in two days. Yep, it is officially Spring here.
Main Goals
  Judy LaQuidra's UFO: #1 Trash/Strings - goal to make 25 more blocks in 30 days.
  APQ UFO #11 Blue Star - goal to get to flimsy stage.
 Secondary Goals
  Handwork:
     PJ's quilt - finish tying top and complete self binding
  Something New:
    2017/18 BOM for Guild - pull colors. It is a combination of blocks separated by log cabins. Depending on how many colors are needed, it will become a graduation quilt...I will need 3 of those for May, 2018! 
 Something Old: (List is growing instead of strinking, but I am concentrating on just these two. I think i have figured out a way to combine them into one two-sided quilt. We shall see!) Update: My plan for combining the two won't work!
      Wedding Quilt
      Sammie Quilt 
 FMQ:  Still scared!
    Table Runners Quilted - Start - everything is ready.
Good start
 Other:
 Bonnie Hunter's Leader/Ender project - complete blue pieces and continue making neutral borders . "I think I can. I think I can! I know that I have 1 double side done but not trimmed and a second side sewn but not ironed or trimmed.
     Hopefully, April will be more productive than March!
Side note: I won the Ollie the Owl drawing by Lone Star Laser Company.  First time I caught them live and I won! Their kits are to die for and there are several that I am saving change for. Ollie Owl will be used for a special Christmas gift for an Owl loving family member. I was thinking either a duffle bag to hold gym items or a sling bag for jaunts with family or maybe a pillowcase or towel.
Lator Gators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment