Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Thoughts and Wonderings on a Thursday Morning

Outside my window... Lucy looking in!
I am listening to... birds singing.
One of my favorite things... cool mornings.
One of my least favorite things...DISHES
I am missing...visiting with my brother and sister
I am planning... a trip to Baton Rouge.
I am trying to remember...I forgot! That has been happening a lot lately. 
I need...to figure out how to get creases out of quilt top.
I am wondering...what comes next! 
I am thinking...that it is time to travel.
I am super thankful...to have a great husband who indulges my every whim!
I am sewing on...too many projects. 
I am deciding...on how I will rearrange the house so I have a place to sew that isn't cluttered.
Should I... clean the floors or go sew quarter square triangles?  I think I will crochet a bit or continue reading blogs! TOO Many Decisions! Too Much to Do!
Just ramblings and wonderings

Please leave a comment or two. I do enjoy hearing from visitors! Lator....

No comments:

Post a Comment