Fabric IN for June: 2.75 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 41 1/6 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 0 yards (I am using fabric just nothing is finished.)
Fabric OUT for June: 0 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 27 7/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 2.75 yards
Reduction/Enhancement for June: 2.75 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 13 7/12 yards
This Week in Review:
1) Cut and construct 8 red quarter squares. Done
2) Sammie's Quilt - Great News: Lime green primitive stitching looks fantastic! BAD News: Oval quilt frame legs broke again. DH now needs to fix/construct two legs. GOOD News: I have put the quilt on my small square frame so quilting has continued.
3) Studio - Floor is looking cleaner. An elephant is best eaten one tiny piece at a time especially if you already have a rhino partially eaten and a buffalo to consume. LOL
4) Make at least 1 neutral side for BH L/E Project 2 sides Done
6) Attend guild meeting on Thursday- DONE Great meeting.
All in all it has been a productive week.
Leeapaul is still missing but I can tell you that he isn't at shelter or a vet or had his chip activated nor is he in a ditch anywhere in Lewisburg which leaves just 3 possibilities: 1) he is still chasing a female; 2) someone picked him up; 3) coyotes got him. We are hoping for the first two b/c there are 3 two legged and 2 four legged animals that have a void in their lives right now.