TMG 1) T-shirt quilt for "Save the Ta-Tas" Raffle - Begin adding sashing when blue fabric arrives.
TMG 2) Studio - Paint floor. Move bins out of office area and clean area/fix walls. Move bookcases into office area. All this depends on how DH and I are feeling.
3) BH 2016 Leader/Ender project: Sew red quarter square triangles - parts to halves to blocks to twoies to four patch. Cut more parts and continue process.
4) Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt blocks - make more halves.
5) Fabric - Make something with either paisley or holloween fabric. Paisley fabric would make great skirt for a t-shirt dress and Halloween fabrics would make great pillowcases.
6) Guild meetings- KS Guild meeting is Thursday afternoon and River City is Thursday night. Glen is out of town so I think I will only make KS.
7) Doctor Appointments - DH needs to visit his doctor about his still swollen and painful hand. Hopefully the meds will have worked and I won't have to see mine about blob.
As you can tell my design wall plans all depend on how well my meds work and how the doctor appointments go. Hopefully things go well!
L ator Gators!