Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Stash Report 8/6/17

Fabric IN This Week: yards
Fabric IN for August: yards 
Fabric IN YTD: 50 8/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: yards 
Fabric OUT for August: 0 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 45 9/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: yards
Reduction/Enhancement for August: 6 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 4 11/12 yard
     Good news is that DD#1 is working on quilting "Muddy Leaves" which will put 8 yards in the reduction column very soon.
  I should be able to work on different projects each on a dedicated machine in  the Studio. This was how I worked when I was set up in the large bedroom in the house years ago. It kept projects flowing and my QADDH under control.
  Right now in the Studio, I have 3 machines set up - BabyLock Quest, 1909 Universal, and Phaff. My plan is to put my BabyLock embroidery machine on a table by itself since it can/will be used for quilting. 
    Trash/ Strings needs a few more blocks to be finished flimsy.(Christmas due date)
  Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt blocks are about 2/3 completed with center done. (Christmas due date) 
  Binding Tool table runners (2) are ready for quilting. (Christmas due date) 
  BH Quarter square leader/ender project only needs red rows and purple border/binding to be flimsy.(No due date) 
  On an 8' table along with 2 vintage machines for guests to use will be the feather weight. 2 vintage cabinet machines will also be ready for guest use. 
  Things are coming together!
  My meds are still making me sick to my stomach but the blob is getting smaller and there is less pain. I didn't get into the Studio at all yesterday. In fact I barely got out of bed! My body really rebels at taking meds. Oh, well, this too shall pass.
L ator gators!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get to load or start ur muddy leaves this week. Been busy but I will hopefully load it next weekend and get it done. Sorry

    ReplyDelete