Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Stash Report August 27, 2017

Fabric IN This Week: yards
Fabric IN for August: 9 yards 
Fabric IN YTD: 53 8/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: yards 
Fabric OUT for August: 0 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 45 9/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 0 yards
Reduction/Enhancement for August: 9 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 7 11/12 yards.

Saturday, I finally got to visit my happy place! Subbing with full teaching duties has been kicking my butt. Writing lesson plans, power points, study guides, tests, etc. takes time. Not to mention being on the constant go from 5:30am until 11pm leaves no time for my happy place. But it will get better as I build stamina. This is a big change from my very relaxed life style! I need to transition to high gear this next week.
   Friday afternoon the weather related headache started so i took allergy  meds. Saturday morning at 3am, I woke up in pain from weather related headache and other problems so severe that I took pain meds. Harvey won't really and truly affect our area until Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but it is already causing me severe headaches. The first dose of the pain meds always upsets my stomach and bowels with or without food and especially after coffee. After the vomiting  and diarrhea  passed (around 9am), I went in my studio and machine bound two quilts (DD#1's) with "Muddy Leaves" next on machine."Muddy Leaves" needs binding cut.

   In between quilts, I washed/dryed my "uniforms" for next week, fed outside dogs, and cleaned kitchen/refrigerator. Then it was time to cook a late lunch and clean/pick-up the house. After lunch, DH insisted I go take a long nap instead of reading blogs and I listened! (I am still in slow mode!)
   When I woke up, it was time to prepare supper. While meatballs (turkey) and spaghetti were cooking, I hung and arranged my "uniforms" in color order - dark blue, orange, purple, grey, and turquoise. Next was more blog time and Saint football watching with a little bit of  paper grading.


  Today's plans are to cut binding for "Muddy Leaves"(UPDATE: done early this morning!), finish grading papers (UPDATE: done)  and set-up for computer work. Then we will go to church where I will serve followed by lunch and nap. Finally computer work on lesson plans and finish all school work. Full day again! (UPDATE: School canceled Monday due to flooding and Cajun Navy has gone to Houston to rescue people)

No comments:

Post a Comment