Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

September Update of Goals

  It is the last week of September. Time to evaluate progress of my goals. It is also time to decide on October Goal(s).
 My September monthly Goal is two fold.
Back
  First, I wanted to finish "Save the Ta Ta's" tshirt quilt and back and get it to DD#1 for quilting by the 10th.  The front needs three borders. The back has to be pieced together. DONE!! It was delivered on Sunday.

   Secondly, I want to make at least 10 of the 19 blocks I need to finish BBSW quilt. 8 were made - 4 for top & 4 for bottom. Time to re-evaluate design. 
Double row

   I also worked on BH's Leader/Ender project. Both side double rows of red were added and parts for top and bottom cut. 
  One bin was gone through with 2 more out ready for my attention. I am trying for 2 a week in October.
October Goals
Goal 1: BBSWQ : This needs to become a flimsy by the 15th so DD#1 can quilt it by December 10th. It has to stay within Queen size dimensions since that is biggest DD#1 can now quilt.
Goal 2: BH's Leader/Ender project: 108 quarter square triangles need to be made and pieced into 2 double rows.
Goal 3: Studio: a) Design Wall- constructed, covered, and put up. b) Office area - cleared of bins and floor cleaned.  Heavy things from studio moved in. c) Floor - Finish painting.
     I think all 3 goals are achievable if I  take it one day at a time. Today, I bite the bullet and go get foam core boards for design wall. Then possibly a trip to Wal-Mart for curtain rod, clips, and batting. I need a design wall for BBSWQ ASAP!

Lator!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! you already are listing your October goals - good for you! I don't even want to think that is it almost October already. I will be done with the feed sack quilt this weekend and I am already thinking about what my next project will be so I don't have any downtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lofty goals. you still need another round on the blue star? how big will it end up to be? It will be breathtaking.......

    ReplyDelete