Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Early Thursday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... darkness
I am listening to... puppies crying.
One of my favorite things... visiting with Glenda.
One of my least favorite things... the noise at recess.
I am missing... piecing. When I get home, I am tired and still have to cook so there is no time to piece.
I am planning... to go to Houston on Saturday for a day trip.
I am trying to remember... projects for energy sources. 
I need... more energy and time in the day and even more energy.
I am wondering... what to do for DGD#4's graduation. Do I  still make a quilt or do something else?. 
I am thinking... it is time to get serious about a quilting machine considering all the quilts I need in 2017-2018. 
I am super thankful... for my wonderful husband.
I am sewing on...  other people's bindings.
I am deciding... on the final location for my sewing table.
My future includes... A trip to International Quilt festival in Houston.
I am hoping... that when it gets light that I won't find too many puppies.
Should I...  get a BabyLock or a HandiQuilter?
TOO Many Decisions Too Much to Do!  
Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment