Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thursday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... cold and bright. I slept til 7:45am.
I am listening to... the heater run.
One of my favorite things... having time in my Studio even if it never gets finished..
One of my least favorite things... funerals especially during the holiday season.
I am missing... my mom, dad, brother, etc. Those that went ahead.
I am planning... to have a peaceful day.
I am remembering ... why I  so dislike this time of the year.
I need... more energy and time in the day and even more energy.
I am wondering... What the weather is going to do next week and next month. 
I am thinking... it is best to take people as they are and not hope they will behave as society thinks they should. 
I am super thankful... for my wonderful husband.
I am sewing on...  UFO's. Trash/Strings needs more blocks and KS BOM 14 needs sashing.
I am deciding... on what to do for DH's 79th bday..
My future includes... A trip to San Antonio and binding.
I am hoping... to make it to Christmas w/o more drama.
Should I...  sew or cook?
TOO Many Decisions Too Much to Do!  
Lator!

1 comment:

  1. Sew! We went to the Renaissance Hotel for their fabulous buffet with friends.

    ReplyDelete