Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Stash Report 12/17/17

It is the beginning of the end - end of subbing! Friday was my last full day. All that is left is 3 half days on Monday, Tuesday,  and Wednesday. Part of me is sad - I really enjoy the students. YET I am very happy too. More sewing time!

My embroidery machine is back and working. I picked it up on Thursday! This repair shop is fast and thorough! Needless to say, it will be humming!
 I made tissue holder covers for the students which take a 5.5" by 6.5" rectangle and a 5.5" by 7.5" rectangle. I have set up a cutting and sewing station behind the sofa so I can be warm as I sew.
   We are going pick up BBSWQ after church. I need to have binding sewn on by 23rd of December, 2017 so it can be delivered on 25th of December, 2017.
Goal 3: Embroidery station - DONE Set up and ready to hum. 
Goal 4: UFO's-Trash/Strings - On hold until Christmas stuff is done.
 KS BOM 2014 - On hold until Christmas stuff is done.  
DD#1's bow tie blocks - I have decided to bring these back to DD#1. They are just too tiny!
Goal 1BH Leader/Ender 2016-17 -- Trip needed to JoAnn's for backing..
Goal 2: Bindings on customer's quilts.  DONE! Still need to deliver two.
Stash Report
Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards
Fabric IN for December: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 72 10/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: yards (tissue covers)
Fabric Out for December:  1.5 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 78 6/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week:  1 yard
Reduction/Enhancement December:  1.5  yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD:  5 8/12 yard
Next week there should be a big reduction with BBWQ being finished and other presents finished.
  Lator Gators!

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying hard not to buy fabric, but I fell off the wagon yesterday. Hancock's of Paducah was had a coupon for 20% off everything. I hit the clearance fabrics hard getting yardage for baby quilt backing. Most of what I bought was $3.99 before the discount and I bought a few pieces that were $4.99 before the discount. I bought 24.5 yards for an average of $3.49 a yard on first quality goods! This included 9 yards of flannel and I got free shipping! I think they lost money on me! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete