Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... cold wind and ice/snow.
I am listening to... heater running and running.
One of my favorite things... spending time with my great grand children.
One of my least favorite things... icy roads.
I am missing... nothing that I really need at the moment.
I am planning... on having surgery soon as hospitals get less congested with flu patients and icy road accident victims.
I am remembering ...  warmer days! It has been super cold here in Louisiana.
I need... warmth.
I am wondering...  when this cold will let up.
I am thinking... my second great grand son will be here before March.
I am super thankful... for my husband. Also that GS#1's quilt is warm and fits his bed with room for the dog, him, and Brandi.
I am sewing on... Trash/Strings.
I am deciding... next graduation quilt pattern.
My future includes... lots of visiting.
I am hoping... life gets less complicated.
Should I...  worry or not? NOT!
TOO Many Decisions Too Much to Do!  
Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment