Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Wonderings on a Freezing Thursday Morning

Outside my window... Darkness. Me-New and I am the only ones up.
I am listening to... the heater run and run. It can only get the house up to 68 in the mornings. Good news is that it gets it to 75 by afternoon.
One of my favorite things... using my new Go!Big.
One of my least favorite things... dealing with doctors. Today I find out if the growth is malignant and what the next step is.
I am missing... my mom, dad, brother, etc. Those that went ahead. 
I am planning... to go to back to San Antonio once I am off meds and DSD#1 is back from visiting with DGS#1.
I am remembering ...  how to cook.
I need... recipes that are simple for my InsaPot. So far I have cooked Liam and red beans in it with a bit of success. One didn't have enough liquid and the other too much liquid.
I am wondering... what to do about those 8 puppies. 
I am thinking... life is wonderful! It would be better if I  could sew. 
I am super thankful... for my wonderful husband.
I am sewing on... nothing! 
I am deciding... on what to do for Chris's graduation quilt.
My future includes... listening to doctors.
I am hoping... the  weather warms up a good bit.
Should I...  sit and read or cut fabric with the Go!Big or both?
TOO Many Decisions Too Much to Do!  
Lator!

1 comment:

  1. It is 13 this morning here in NE Ohio and that is not too bad. It is a lot better than 2 degrees! It is suppose to get up to 29 - 34 this weekend which will be like a heat wave here! I will be able to spend some time in the garage - I need to find my stud finder and some batteries.

    ReplyDelete