Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2018

February Update #2




Last night I couldn't sleep so I sorted thru a bag of "scraps" Cheryl gave me and ended up with a small handful of unusable "scraps". Strings, chunks, and over 200 matched triangle pieces were in that bag. Still couldn't sleep so sewed the triangles  into pairs then squares. It felt so good to be sewing again even if it was a squirrel!
Sewing Goals:
1)Gift/Charity Project  - CoziesBags, Towels, and Boxes - Put interfacing on lining.
2) a New Project  - Baby doll Nope
3) a PhD - Trash/Strings - Complete center- Done Next decide if it needs borders, what kind, and how big. 
4) Stalled Project (OMG)- Graduation Quilts (GQA[APQ #9] & GQC[JL #1])- I have 4 sets of 4 blocks sewn for GQA. 2 at 2.5, 6.5, 2.5 and 2 at 3.5, 4.5, 3.5
5) Quilting Project - None this month.
6) Stash Management/Organization
  • Limit purchases - Nothing bought yet!
  • Spend 5 minutes organizing Studio- if warm enough in Studio Nope but on the bright side - the puppies have gone to good homes so I can get to studio w/o being knocked over. Also it is warmer and so today I SEW!
  • Scraps - Cut more 10", 6", bricks, flying geese, & 3.5" strips from scraps Nope
  • Make fabric storage boxes -  in color of month - PURPLE Nope fusible fleece has taken to hiding.
Use Stash fabric FIRST  - especially for UFOs and backs ☆
Other Goals
Health - 1) Follow Dr. Fort's plan of treatment of 5 days/week radiation treatments. Waiting for radiologist to phone. 2) Move more. Not yet 
Visiting - Attend guild. Nope Visit with Cheryl and Glenda. Yes, on phone and with Pam too.
Acceptance - Do what is necessary to get rid of cancerous growth. Yes, tests ran!
House - Declutter one shelf in each bathroom. NOPE

Lots of goals that may not get done due to health issues; but working on them will keep me happy and my mind off health issues! 




2 comments:

  1. So glad you are wanting to do things. It was good to hear your voice the other day. I will call more often too. We can find out how you feel and what your schedule will be. I hate to bother you if you feel badly. I have some fun things planned too. And DiNozzo wants in on some of the fun

    ReplyDelete