Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Stash Report

No movement
Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards
Fabric IN for May: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 15 1/6 yards 
Fabric OUT This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Out for May: 0 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 6 1/6 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 0 yard
Reduction/Enhancement May: 0 yard
Reduction/Enhancement YTD9  yards
  I am  moving more but not towards the studio or sewing machines. I have made 1 Loosey Goosey block in May. Not enough to even count yet. Maybe this will be the week!
  Graduation was a success. DGD#4 was Valedictorian and gave a great speech. DGS#9 was as handsome as possible and even clowned after he got his diploma.
  The gym was crowded and very hot! I used up all my energy to be able to stay until the end. Friday and Saturday were rough while my body tried to recover.
  Dr. K gave me another medicine to help with the constant pain. It helps until it wears off but I can only use it twice a day.
  I am doing more and more every day. The tumor has shrunk from softball size to pea size. Hopefully it will keep shrinking.
Lator
Gators!

1 comment: