Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Getting Overwhelmed

     I am beginning to get overwhelmed! I spend hours and hours preparing for lessons. I get to work at 7am and leave at 4:30pm. I am with children from 7:50 to 9:05 and then from 10:05 to 3pm due to the cold weather. I get home at about 5pm, eat supper prepared by my fantastic DH, and then at 7pm, I am back to preparing and catching up.  
     I am not complaining because behavior wise the students have improved 100% which is the first leg of this journey. Once behavior improves learning will occur faster. As I go along I will get better with my own time management so all the extra paperwork will get done quicker leaving a bit of extra time.
     It is just I miss reading blogs, free time, and sewing! And drinking mr coffee slowly in the morning.
   Later Gators! I have to go make lemonade from these lemons! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know you are so good at what you do with the kids. they are so lucky to have you! they may not know it yet, but they are. My sweet, take a breath. Calm will come.

    ReplyDelete