Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Design Wall Monday, December 21, 2015

On my design wall:
Microwave cozy bowl  -1
Microwave cozy plate  -5
Teddy Bear - 1 (Try not to start another until cozies are made.)
BH Mystery - Clue #2 & #3
J&B BOM - Clue #3
KS BOM - Block 10,11, & 12


Baby Bear


Second Big Bear


Big Bear


noses, eyes and scrap








Pillowcases & fabric

Goals for week:
1) Finish Teddy bears. I enjoyed making the first two so much I want to make more! Done
2) Finish all Microwave cozies Finish 2 plate cozies and 2 bowl cozies. The other 4 plate cozies can wait until after Christmas.
3) Kit J&B block 3.
4) Kit KS BOM blocks 11 and 12.

5) Enjoy Christmas
 Time to think:
       It is time to begin thinking about what I want to achieve in 2016.
   First, I want to use more fabric from my stash than I buy to freshen it.
   Second, I want to finish at least 12 UFOs at 1 or 2 a month. I have created an Excel spread sheet to keep track of fabric and UFOs.
   Thirdly, I want to complete my studio.
   Fourthly, I want to learn or relearn a technique.



No comments:

Post a Comment