Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Thoughts and Wonderings on a Saturday Morning

Outside my window...clouds with a promise of rain.
I am listening to...Spirit in the kitchen.
I really enjoy...my morning coffee. It gives me time to think and reflect on the day before and the day to come.
I am super thankful...for my sweet dear husband. He is the light of my life and always supports me no matter how lame brain I am being.
One of my favorite things...my studio. It is still not where I want it to be but it is still my favorite spot in the house.
I am looking forward to...going to DGS#9's awards ceremony/ball tonight. 
I am wondering...how this evenings activities will turn out.
I am planning...bringing DGGD#1&DGGD#2 back to Tennessee on May 10th. Hopefully, Bella will have gotten over her stuffy nose by then.
I need...to finish the t-shirt top.
I am going...to sew more next week.
I am thinking...life seldom goes as I plan it to go.
I am trying to remember...how to get things done with a 2 year old and 8 month old in the house.
I am hoping...DD#4's work schedule will give her more "niece" time this week.
I am sorry...that I am not as quick as I was when I was younger. I wish my granddad was here to remind and show me that you are only as old as you feel. This past week I felt like I was in my 90s with Bella sick and me with the spring crud.
I am still laughing...at DGGD#1s antics. She has her Pape and Grandma wrapped around her little finger as does DGGD#2.
      Just thoughts and wonderings .

No comments:

Post a Comment