Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Thoughts and Wonderings on a Muggy Saturday Morn

Outside my window...sunshine.
I am listening to...Spirit jumping then hitting door (She says she is dancing) and my jumbled thoughts.
I really enjoy...my big cup of morning coffee. It gives me time to think and reflect on the day before and the day to come. It is my recharge time!
I am super thankful...for the life I have been given by our Savior.
One of my favorite things...watching children ride bikes.
I need...to figure out how to put the Phaff system together.
I am looking forward to...vacation.
I am wondering...why the neighbor cuts his grass so early in the morning.
I am hoping...to finish J&B block 10 today and pick up block 11.
I am planning...to get my back yard cut this weekend.
I am thinking...the American people are screwed with our choices for president.
I am trying to remember...where my fusible is so I can start Part 2 of Ripit/Frogit.
I am sorry...people are so uptight all the time.
I am still laughing...at the "IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT - YOU ARE A BAD PET MAMA" look my cat gave me when she finally got let back in after spending Thursday night outside in all that weather. I didn't put her out, she went out by herself. I tried to keep her in but she wouldn't have it.
I am going...to machine bind a quilt or 2.
     Well, It is time to get dressed and start this glorious day.
 Just thoughts and wonderings .

No comments:

Post a Comment