Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Thoughts and Wonderings on a Saturday Morning

Outside my window...cool breezes and singing birds.
I am listening to...my neighbor pulling the tin off his roof and replacing it with new tin.
I really enjoy...my morning coffee. It gives me time to think and reflect on the day before and the day to come.
I am super thankful...for the time I have gotten to spend with my great granddaughters.
One of my favorite things...sitting by the front door in the early evening watching the birds and squirrels talking nonsense with DH.
I am looking forward to...seeing my granddaughter again even if it will only be for a couple of hours. 
I am wondering...how I got to be so lucky. I have a wonderful husband who loves me; beautiful daughters; fantastic grandchildren; beautiful great grandchildren; and wonderful friends. What more could a person desire!
I am planning...on spending time quilting and piecing in my studio w/o interruption.
I need...to finish the t-shirt top.
I am thinking...life seldom goes as I plan it to go.
I am trying to remember...what comes next on my list of things to do.
I wish...my energy level would return to normal. I run out of gas before I can get things done. Sometimes I run out of gas before I even get started.
I am hoping...the meds work so that DH can get better quickly. When he is sick, I get stressed. He is better so the meds must be working!
I am sorry...that I couldn't finish the t-shirt top on Friday. DGGD#2 needed Geema time and DGGD#1 needed to go for a stroll around the block twice. She is fascinated by the horse next door.
I am still laughing...at DGGD#2's reaction to the world. She has learned how to make the walker move forward and she goes all over the place. 
I am going...to enjoy the beautiful weather and try to cut my back yard sometimes before Tuesday.
      Just thoughts and wonderings .


No comments:

Post a Comment