Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Design Wall 11/20/17

Goal 1BH Leader/Ender --  I trimmed and sewed all the blocks I had into fouries and ,made my row. Lo and behold I am 1 fouries short. Well, actually 2 quarter square triangles short! So red fabric has to be found (4 pieces) and the white background so I can cut the pieces and finish this flimsy. DONE this morning! All that is left is for the flimsy to be ironed. Next comes the back (thinking grey flannel) and the quilting (thinking another simple meander. Although a design that brings out the color would be wonderful!). 
Goal 2: Bindings on customer's quilts.  I still have the 2 baby quilts to do. I should be able to do both after we go grocery shopping.
Goal 3: Embroidery station set up. Now that my machine is back from spa, it is time to start projects. Hope, I remember how!
Goal 4: Pick a project to work on as leader/ender. 
KS BOM 2014
Trash/Strings
Choices: 1)BH's 17-18 Leader/Ender which is fence rail with a twist.(Don't really feel like working with blue fabrics.)  2) Alexis' graduation quilt. (I am still bummed about that quilt!) 3) Trash/Strings (I think I want to work on this one for sure.) 4) KS BOM 2014 - the stars are made. (I put this one on design wall it will make a sofa size quilt. Just have to find sashing fabric.) 5) DD#1's bow tie blocks. (Gosh- they are small!)
Happy Thanksgivings!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment