Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stashbusting Report Beginning

I decided that I would use fabric from my stash first and try to reduce the stacks/bins of fabric. I have put my stash on a diet since January. My stash diets like I do...not very successfully. During Lent, I didn't buy much fabric. Lent is over so I can no longer use the excuse that I gave up buying fabric (my passion) for lent. I made up for not buying fabric by using the fabric in my overflowing scrap bin to make 2 comfort quilts to be given away by my guild. Yet those scraps keep growing it seems. I know that keeping track of food intake helps me lose weight so I decided to keep a written account of the fabric that goes in and out starting today.
Stash Busting Report to Begin: 0
Used this week: 0
Used from April 11, 2010: 0
Added this week: 9 yards
Added to Date: 9 yards
Change since April 11,2010: + 9 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment