1) Palmetto - UFO #6 -it was a combination of cut pieces and blocks. I finish piecing it and sent it to DD#1 for quilting. She is almost finished with it but not quite.
2) Tanya's Graduation Quilt - UFO #a- it was also a combination of cut pieces and blocks. It is pieced with the backing and will go to DD#1 today.
3) Block Swap Block for Kirt - he asked for ART DECO. That block was lots of fun to design and construct.
4) Bee Block for Linda - That was also an interesting block since her colors are not my usual style. It took me a long time to see the block in the material. (No picture!)
5) Potato Bags - I made 6 and have 6 more to make. Now writing a tutorial for a friend.
6) BINDING for Donovan's quilt - My DD#1 made a string quilt-as-you-go. She gave it to me to do the bindings -more than 3 quilts. (No picture!)
7) Texas Braids -I took the Bonnie Hunter class for Texas Braids and made 2 braids which I promptly gave to DD#1.