Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Stash Report Sunday Week 43 October 23

Added this week:1 yards 
Added in October: 5.75 yards 
Added this Year:  110.685 yards
Used this week:.5.75
 yards 
Used in October:5.885 yards 
Used in 2011: 150.06yards
Stash Reduced/Enhanced: 39.375 yards
Stash used for last 4 months of year:  21.625 yards 

   Last week I worked on binding 2 charity quilts for Krewe of Quilters. One was pink and browns made by DD#1 and the other 4 patch with travel theme made by me. Both were quilted by DD#1. Then I worked on wallets for the craft show/flea market DD#1 and I attended Saturday. That was an experience...not much sold but we had a good time people watching and I finished binding DD#1 reversible string quilt...lots of binding strips!
   I received some lovely fabric from one of the Bee participants who couldn't do  my block. I was so happy that she at least sent the block back since I haven't received all 11 back. That fabric was perfect for a project DD#1 is doing so I gifted it to her along with a fat quarter of phones. I used 2 fat quarters to make Saint wallets for Saturday and a half yard for bindings.
   This week I plan on working on the Saint Stars and birthing 2 quilts made by my grandsons last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment