Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sweet Mail and Bad Chug

When I got home yesterday, I had lots of wonderful mail waiting for me. I won twice during the Blog Hop Party.  First, I won seven fat quarters of Terrain and the book, "Fat Quarter Quilts" by M'Liss Rae Hawley! presented by Kristen Halvorsen Pickering.This is such pretty fabric and the book has several 'Bucket list" quilts in it.
  Then I won a charm pack of Moda Wee Play from Irene (Hilachas). I see a very special quilt from these to give to a special child in need.
  Finally, my block swap partner sent me a gift pack(perfect teal block, cd of quilt pictures, and note pad) which also made me feel guilty. 

  The first block I made was resting on a group of fabric and Lorenzo, the chug, decided to pull the fabric with the block on top down and used it as a potty. I guess he got mad at me so punished me! I took fabric with me to Arkansas to make another block but that didn't work out due to generator problems. 
   I did make the block today and it is sweet. I used this book and got these blocks as extras. IMy friend who loaned me the book may not get it back any time soon. 
Judy L. chose # 10 Soccer Beauty as April's UFO. Saint's Stars 2, Halloween Graduation Quilt and Tumblers  need finishing first. I am slow but will catch up eventually.    
Lator Gators! Keep making Lemonade from Life's Lemons.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for quilty mail, and congrats on your blog hop winnings! xo

    ReplyDelete