Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stash Report Sunday, August 17, 2014

Fabric In: 115 yards
Fabric In August: 115 yards
Fabric In YTD: 180 yards
Fabric Out: yard
Fabric Out August: 0 yards
Fabric Out YTD: 56.25 yards
Enhancement: 123.75 yards     
     I am still organizing and placing things in my new work area. You know categories like SCRAPS, STRINGS, FABRIC YARDAGE, FABRIC UNDER A YARD, TOOLS & RULERS, BOOKS & MAGAZINES.
      I "know" those scraps are reproducing at night! There is no way I had that much stored in that little room. It really seems that the more bins I empty the bigger the mess gets!
This article made me feel less weird about being able to create in that chaos!
 https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=820461004652579&id=100000660621620
     Well, off to make dog pillows out of all the scraps and strings.
Remember to make lemonade when life gives you lemons!
Lator gators!

4 comments:

  1. I've been cutting up my scraps with my AccuQuilt and I really thought I too would lessen the load. Wrong! It does seem to grow over night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, the more spaces you clean out, the more you seem to have. Good luck making a dent in all your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scraps are like mushrooms -- they reproduce in the dark! Don't let that deter you, though.

    ReplyDelete