Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stash Report Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fabric In: yards
Fabric in November: 0 yards
Fabric In YTD: 188 yards
Fabric Out: 1.5 yards
Fabric Out November: 1.5 yards
Fabric Out YTD: 79.75 yards
Enhancement: 108 .25 yards

   
      It has been an interesting week. I finished my secret gifts which accounted for .5 yard of fabric. I made a doll/dog quilt with backing and binding for 1 yard of fabric. I went into my sewing room at least once a day for at least 30 minutes and sewed.
    I have now switched gears and have begun crafting Christmas gifts. I will be making potato bags, microwave bowls, towels, pillowcases, and cell phone charging stations. 
     Saturday, DD#2 and I went looking for grommets and "Wrap & Zap". WalMart advertised that they had both but our store didn't so we traveled to Lafayette to get some. We found both grommets and "Wrap & Zap" at JoAnn's for twice the WalMart price. I bought some, but will buy online next time. We, then, went to Barnes & Nobles to calm my nerves and get the new 100 Blocks magazine. 
  Marie and Lucy making friends but Me-New & Lucy not so much.

   On the home front, Lucy is training very well and has had only one accident. The only problem is Lucy and Me-new have not become friends yet. It is better but not great. Me-new does not like all the attention Lucy gets that was hers.
      The carpenters have been working super hard getting the trailer livable. We are so excited that we now have a real lockable door and a floor. If all goes as it is going, Sammie and Marie should be able to move in by Christmas.  
    Also DH is going to get the carpenters to help fix the area that will be my studio. I can do most of the work, but figuring out load bearing walls is not something I will attempt. Nor is putting up ceilings or electrical work. Those things are best left to the experts! Once the ceiling is done and it has been determined which wall is load bearing, I will begin turning it into a proper studio. It has been a long time in planning!
    Well, back to the sewing room.

1 comment:

  1. You are right! Lucy and Marie have the same color hair! LOL. Me-new and Lucy will find a happy place where both can live inthe same space. Lucy will probably have to be older though.........

    I need to get my head into Christmas gear as well. I love those cell phone charging stations. And I already have grommets!

    ReplyDelete