Fabric In: 1 yard
Fabric In January: 3 yards
Fabric In YTD: 3 yards
Fabric Out: 1 yards
Fabric Out January: 5.5 yards
Fabric Out 2014: 5.5 yards
Stash Reduction: 1.5 yards
I can't report all the fabric I have used because nothing was finished. DD#1 got an automatic Go! and a 10" die. Tuesday, I had loads of fun cutting 15 yards of fabric into squares. Lots of layer cake possibilities! In no time flat and with no hurting arm.
I see lots of trips to DD#1's house with lots of unloved fabrics being cut into kits for log cabins, 2 1/2" strips, tumbler (both sizes), and drunkards path (both sizes again)! Lots of kits being made!
From January 4th post:
2015 is going to be a year of finishes for me. Each month I will pick a UFO to finish and a kitted project to bring to top stage. This month the UFO is Charlotte Angotti #1 Gone Wrong which needs a binding if DH lets it off the bed. The Kitted Project is BHMQGI where I have 4 blocks made.
Update January 25, 2015:
DH, finally, agreed Friday to let me take CA#1GW off the bed to put the binding on. So off to the LQS I went to find a binding fabric. The piece I had from stash went AWOL. I will sew it on and work on it this week.
The BHMQGI is progressing well. I have finished the middle and added the first yellow border. I am now working on the pieced borders. Hopefully, it will be ready to go to the quilter by February 10th with backing.
I am already thinking about February's Goals. I think my UFO will be Tom Kat. He needs the binding hand sewn down and his eyes, nose, whiskers, mouse, and ball put on. I will also work on the hand sewing of binding of CA#1GW.
My kitted project will be the yellow and orange disappearing hourglass blocks. I have enough ten inch squares to make both versions. I think I will also work making Soccer Beauty a flimsy.