Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Stash Report June 28, 2015

Stash Report:
Fabric In: yards
Fabric In June: 0 yards 
Fabric In YTD: 39.83 yards
Fabric Out: 4 yards
Fabric Out June: 4.25 yards
Fabric Out 2015:  46.08 yards
Stash Reduction: 6.25 yards

     I have been sewing up a storm for the quilt show. Purses, notebook pad covers, tush cushions, quilts, etc have used up fabric one fat quarter at a time. I am emptying fabric boards left and right.
     We spent last week traveling to and from El Paso, Tx. It felt good to get home and rest. DD#1 asked for a traveling purse so I made 2. One to sell and one for her. It is a 2 zipper hipster bag.
     I am also back at the LQS sewing on a memory quilt. She was glad to see me...almost as glad as I was to be back!
Well, back to the studio to make something.
Lator, Gators

1 comment: