Fabric In: 0 yards Fabric In October: 0 yards
Fabric In YTD: 57.705 yards
Fabric Out: 0.5 yards (binding for Daphne's baby quilt)
Fabric Out October: 0.5 yards
Fabric Out 2015: 60.705 yards
Stash Reduction: 3 yards
This past week my goals were all about BINDING!
I had 5 quilts to bind.
1st: The commissioned quilt -Done
2nd: Cheryl's Purple Quilt -Work in Progress. It has to be done by Thursday
3rd: Guild Charity quilt #1 -Done.
4th: Guild Charity quilt #2.- Done
5th: Daphne's Baby quilt. -Waiting. Binding cut and pressed. I will be excited when this quilt is done since it is all out of stash!
I worked on the second commissioned project. That one has a due date of October 20th so that I can get paid and have money to spend in Houston. I need solids & scissors & rulers!
But instead of working on the binding like I should have been doing, I played with Reva Blocks and other side projects. It felt so good to sew w/o a purpose in mind. It also helped me figure out how to solve the problems I was having with the commissioned project.
Goals for this week:
1. Cheryl's Purple Quilt-finish hand binding
2. T-shirt commission - finish cutting, interfacing, and preparing blocks.(5 per day)
3. Reva Blocks - complete 5 blocks by Saturday.
4. Wild & Goosey blocks - complete 2 blocks by Saturday.
5. Bella's Diaper Bag - interface and fuse pieces.
6. Secret Christmas Project - pick fabrics and buy play sand.
7. Butterfly Baby Quilt - start quilting.
8. Krotz Springs BOM - make 2 blocks.
I don't know if I will complete all my goals but I sure will try. I do know that #1 will be completed. I know I won't be doing them by the numbers, but as my mojo moves me. Sometimes a piecer just has to be spontaneous.LOL
I have a KS guild meeting on Thursday, but DH will be with DGS#9 at a JROTC competition on Saturday giving me a whole day for quilting.
Lator Gators! Have a wonderful week.