Fabric IN This Week: 5 2/3 yards (3 yards black for Binding Star, 1/2 red for B/H round, and 2 1/6 yards various blues for Binding star)
Fabric IN for May: 5 2/3 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 37 5/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 1 1/6 yards (I am using fabric but not finishing quilts-I made Spirit a pillowcase this morning!)
Fabric OUT for May: 1 1/6 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 27 7/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 4 1/2 yard
Reduction/Enhancement for May: 4 1/2 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 9 5/6 yards (This should change soon since I have 2 quilts at DD#1's house and one to hand quilt here --ALL UNCOUNTED!)
Great News! My Phaff is finally ready after 3 months. Hopefully, it will work in Lewisburg for longer than a day! Picking it up on Thursday.
UPDATE: Plans for May 8 - 13 week:
1) Construct top row of BH leader/ender project. - Done and did bottom too (it has already been claimed by DH and DGD#5. I still have 4 or 6 rounds to go (neurtral, double red, neutral, double purple, neutral, and double blacks as border) so it is far from finished!)
2) Cut blue quarter square triangles- Done and started neutral sets.
3) Work on Blue Binding Star. Put together all cut strips; bought more black for side triangles. I'm changing my original design to grouping of 4 stars with half stars around. Since I have alot of blue fabric that are not batiks, I am going to mix them with the batiks. How? I don't know yet--still pondering!
4) Work on binding of DD's quilt NOTHING DONE
5) Studio! I think it is cursed. Another no show but this one I understand...his wife is not doing well! JINXED
6) Sammie's Quilt - I still want to use handquilting frame so will wait a couple more days. STILL WAITING!
7) Fence - Monday we bought 3 panels to fix corner and begin replacing whole fence. Special thanks to DGS#9 for coming over and helping unload panels and to neighbor's son too. Next step is getting panels to backyard and putting them up. NOTHING ELSE DONE