Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Design Wall

Goal 1 BBSWQ (Blue Binding Star Wedding Quilt)-  Complete flimsy! 
Goal 2: BH Leader/Ender --  Continue trimming blocks, making twoies and fouries, and assembling last side.
GOAL 3: Studio -
a) Office - Pull 1 more bin from office area and go thru it. 
b) Floor - Sweep and mop floors.
c) Right side - Continue straightening and rearranging.
This week was a very interesting week!
   The internet went out on Wednesday which made for an unhappy family. Sunday it was restored and immediately DH & DGS#9 were on line. Great thing about no internet was I worked on my prayer shawl. I am on the last row! Pictures next week.
  Thursday, I went to the KS guild meeting and had a blast - it was a Halloween pj party. A bear came home with me as a door prize - it went in the box for DGGS#2 who will arrive in March. 
  Friday was spend decluttering DH's computer room! There is still more to do but now you can see DH when he is at my desk which he now uses and don't have to turn sideways to get to his. My goals are to move him back to his desk and to make the room less of a fire hazard. Living with a hoarder can be frustrating! I have learned after 20 years how to cope but every once in a blue moon, I start decluttering and throwing. This week there was a blue moon which will last until 24th! Please say a prayer for DH and for me.
Back

Front
  Saturday morning, I  ran around trying to get internet fixed to no avail. Saturday afternoon was spent outside at the Save the Ta-Ta's event babysitting DGGD#2 (Marie) and various children while DD#2 and DGD#2 worked inside. The quilt I  donated went for $300 dollars. 
  Sunday was spent at church, cooking, cleaning, and waiting for techs. DH had a family reunion which he enjoyed.
Stash Report
Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards
Fabric for IN October: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 67 2/3 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 0 yards
Fabric OUT for October: 02 1/6 yards 
Fabric OUT YTD: 69 11/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: yards
Reduction/Enhancement for October: 2 1/6 yards;
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 2 1/4 yards

1 comment:

  1. You had a busy and productive week. Isn't it something how dependent we are on the internet. It was not that many years ago it didn't even exist!

    ReplyDelete