Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Long Week

  Tuesday, our cable started acting up and by the end of the day Wednesday, we had no internet. It didn't get fixed until 8pm today, Sunday the 15th. It has been rough living with my family when they don't have internet to intertain them!
   DH wanted the internet so badly that he  let me begin decluttering his computer room. I spent all morning Friday throwing stuff from just under his table and one wall. Today before the tech got here, I cleaned under his desk and a second wall. I still have one full wall and a desk to go. Two large trash cans were filled with stuff!       
   Saturday, I bought a new router but that didn't fix anything so I went get a new modem and arranged for a tech. The new modem didn't work either!
   The tech came today at 6pm and stayed until 8:30pm working on getting our service right. The internet is now working and the tech took the modem because the router I  bought is also a modem. Score! 
  DH and DGS#9 disappeared in their respective rooms to "play" on the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment