Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Stash Report 11/19/17

Stash Report
Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards 
Fabric for IN November: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 72 10/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 0.25 yards
Fabric Out for November: 0.25 yards 
Fabric OUT YTD: 77 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 0.25  yards
Reduction/Enhancement November: 0.25 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD:  4 1/6 yards
    Thanks to DD#1 I have movement in the stash! She came to deliver my Christmas gift (the working base of a treadle) and left with 4 drawers (her gift), the treadle cabinet to go with them (her husband's gift), various bits and pieces, and a fat quarter of word fabric.
   Now all I have to do is put the cabinet that I bought years ago for DH on the base and then put the machine also gotten years ago in it. That will be DH's gift. (Pictures when base and cabinet are together.)
    I managed to prepare and sew on binding for t-shirt quilt and deliver it too.  It felt so wonderful to be back in my studio. This week I plan on sewing (I have bindings to put on and BH Leader/Ender 2016-17 to finish) and cleaning den. I also want to set-up my embroidery machine. 
Lator Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment