Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday Wonderings

Outside my window... darkness
I am listening to... grandson getting ready for school.
One of my favorite things... early morning coffee.
One of my least favorite things... complaining people.
I am missing... piecing. When I get home, I am tired and still have to cook so there is no time to piece.
I am planning... to sew all next week.
I am trying to remember... projects for energy sources. 
I need... peace.
I am wondering... how to finance my dream. 
I am thinking... it is time to think about Christmas.
I am super thankful... for my wonderful husband.
I am sewing on...  other people's bindings.
I am deciding... What to cook for Thanksgivings.
My future includes... A trip to San Antonio.
I am hoping... that all those coughing sneezing students get well during the break.
Should I...  cut my hair or not?
TOO Many Decisions Too Much to Do!  
Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment