Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sunday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... sunshine mixed with liquid sunshine.
I am listening to... rooster crowing, Spirit  tapping, Me-new purring, and DH moving around in back rooms.
One of my favorite things... the peace in the morning before the world decides to invade.
One of my least favorite things... this cancer journey. Because of it my activities are very limited and I am having to rely on others.
I am missing... my energy, visiting with my friends, church services, etc.
I am planning... on Sewing something today!
I am remembering ... how lucky I am!  
I am wondering...  when this cancer journey will be over. Also what is the next step?
I am thinking... Life is good b/C the pain is relatively light compared to what the doctors believed it to be except on poop days.  
I am super thankful... for my husband, daughters, and grandchildren. 
I am sewing on... nothing. But that is going to change today! 
I am deciding...thst it is time to take back my life from this cancer.
My future includes...  graduations, weddings, and possibly surgery.
I am hoping... for good results.

Lator!

1 comment: