Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Tuesday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... early morning sunshine.
I am listening to... silence and Me-New purring. 
One of my favorite things... reading blogs in the morning.
One of my least favorite things... pain in my bottom.
I am missing... my friends and sewing
I am planning... on beginning life without daily doctor appointments.
I am remembering ... the taste of tomatoes in a sandwich.
I am wondering... what the next step in my journey will be. 
I am thinking... about what I have to do to get my energy level back.
I am super thankful... this stage of my journey is coming to an end.
I am sewing on... nothing but soon.
I am deciding... on how to proceed.
My future includes...  weddings.
I am hoping... this cancer is defeated.

Lator

1 comment:

  1. I have a rotary cutter that is really sharp. I can send it to your doctor. It should help him with any of his surgeries he needs to do. It did mine quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete