Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

Some days things get so that you just want to scream just to relieve the pressure of life in a blended family. Today is one of those days.

We keep a calendar of events for the month on our wall so that others can see when we are busy or not but mainly so that our poor memories can get jolted visually. It is NOT for others to write on or add to. Yet it seems that is not the case. Oh, well that's how it is!

My children made other arrangements for their kids today so that I could get to my meeting on time. The other children did not make other arrangements for their kids nor did their kids take me into consideration. But neither did my spouse. I am feeling like a second class citizen in my own home and it is making me pissed as hades. There is nothing anyone can do about the situation but it is frustrating me.

I have to drive to BR by myself b/c of this situation AND THAT MAKES ME MAD!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that family members are being inconsiderate. Time to put your foot down Geema! You must have some Geema time. A happy Geema is a must! Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete