Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WIP Wednesday Saints Progress #3

Work in Progress:My Saints quilt has taken over both machines! I am straight line quilting on the small BabyLock and embroidering on the big BabyLock. So far so good. My dresden plate is just looking at me waiting for its turn. I think I will be calling a friend who has a long arm machine to quilt it.
I have to clean my sewing room sometimes between now and Friday afternoon since my DD#1 is coming on Sunday to get the midarm. She is exciting as is her husband although he thinks that this 'present' is costing him. After having me for a MIL for 5 years, he should know that nothing 'free' from me is free! Silly man, I always get value for my 'free' stuff. LOL
Well, I am off to work on the Saints quilt and clean/straighten my sewing room.
Lator, Gators! Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment