|1) the center is pieced|
1) Tanya's Graduation quilt
2) Charlotte Angotti Mystery #3
|3) Not a very big selection|
|2) 9 of 20 done already|
Well she called to let me know 5 things:
1) She was loves the bag and has been using it since Thanksgivings for potatoes, rolls, sweet taters, etc.
2) Potatoes and sweet taters come out of it fluffy and full of flavor.
3) You can only cook 4 in a row. The fifth one burns a hole in the bag.
4) My soon to be GDiL is sure glad that she still has hers in tack.
5) Lynn needs a set of 4 so this won't happen again. GDiL wants another too.
Her call made me feel so good since she was actually using what I had given her. Homemade gifts don't usually go over well with our combined family but with 7 children and 19 grandchildren...each group gets the same gift but slightly different. This year the girls all got potato bags except for Billie who got a mug rug (she doesn't eat potatoes unless fried.) and DS got a very large towel with his name embroidered on it. The grandchildren all got a pillowcase based on their room and/or likes. The pillowcases came about because I went to my child's home and requested a pillow. It arrived w/o a case and there was a search to find one. LOL
Well, time to get back to piecing the CA#2 blocks since my quilter, DD#1, is saying that she won't be able to finish by end of January if I get it to her on the 20th as planned so I will try to get it to her by the 11th.
Life, with my family, is still a roller coaster and the swing is up right now.
Well, Lator Gators! Remember to keep 2011 STRESS FREE!