Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stash Report Sunday October 30 Week 44

Added this week:0 yards 
Added in October: 5.75 yards 
Added this Year:  110.685 yards
Used this week:.0 yards 
Used in October:5.885 yards 
Used in 2011: 150.06yards
Stash Reduced/Enhanced: 39.375 yards
Stash used for last 4 months of year:  21.625 yards 

Which border - lines or flowers
I like the flowers best.
   I have been sewing on my "Twisted Sisters" baby quilt which is no longer baby quilt size. 
I have decided that it will not go to the baby but to the grandma, my beloved sister, who is going through some serious health issues right now. It is big enough for her to use as a sofa cover to snuggle with Austin, Sofia, or the new baby.
   We have been cleaning graves this week. We (me!) cleaned 35 years of old paint off DH's mother's grave. It is clean right down to the cement. Then we painted it a soft gray. Today we worked on the graves in my family's site and finished the painting. A labor of love! Tomorrow I go find affordable flowers for the graves.
   DD#1 completed the quilting on the KSQG lotto quilt I won. Now I have to do the binding. I think I will trim it this coming week and then bind it on our trip to Houston this weekend. 
   yep, We are heading to Houston on Thursday evening as soon as BFF Pam is off. DD#1 will meet us and off we go. I am getting excited and already have a list of things I want to seek out.
Lator Gators! I am going rest from those 'labors' of love. May all the fabric you desire find its way into your stash.Keep 2011 STRESS FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment