Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Honey Pot Found

my honey pot
   I finally found enough sugar to make good lemonade. Actually it was my almost lost Honey Pot that found me!
   DH came out of surgery great with a pacemaker. We are home and I have chicken cooking in oven and the Saints are  on the television. So my life is STRESS FREE for the moment!
  There are plenty of lemons being thrown at me but as long as my Honey Pot of a DH smiles and begs for butterfly kisses, I'll have plenty of sweetness to make lemonade.
Corney but true!
Lator Tigers! May you find plenty of sweetness to make lemonade, lemon bars, lemon pie, etc from life's lemons.

1 comment:

  1. He looks ALIVE! LOL. I am glad to hear you are home and he is doing well.

    Sugar! Scoops of it for you!

    glen: and the saints won!

    ReplyDelete