Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stash Report Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards 
Fabric Used in October: 3.25 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 131.285 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 35 yards
Fabric Added in October: 35 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 122.5 yards
Stash Reduced: 8.785 yards (WHEW!)
   I went to the River City Quilt Guild Silent Auction. I put bids on some items thinking someone would bid after me. There were 4 items that I wanted and I got 3 of the 4. How I didn't get the 4th is a mystery since when the gavel fell, I had the last bid! Oh, well, that is life. I came home with some coveted items!  It came to about 35 yards if you count the pieces, strips, & vest parts. Some already cut and placed in bins. One incorporated in my Wicked project. Several will become part of KSQG mystery while others Christmas gifts.
   Next week my numbers should be a whole lot better since I have been working on my Wicked projects. 1 twelve inch block has been completed as a door hanging (DGD#2 got it for her b-day since it is a mini of her quilt-Wicked project #4), a second is waiting for me to do handwork and for spiders; the third is quilted and waiting for applique; and the fourth is waiting for me to make a back and start hand quilting it. Let's see - I show on 22nd - 3 of the 4 will be complete!
   I am also cutting the pieces needed for the KSQG mystery quilt which needs 20 darks and 20 lights cut into ten 2.5 by 4.5 rectangles and ten 2.5 squares. While doing that, I am also cutting for the "Trying to Like Scrappy" blocks.  I still don't like scrappy but I love piecing those blocks. So I have been busy just nothing completed and nothing back from DD#1!
Lator Gators! Remember is you don't mind, then it don't matter. Because it is ALWAYS Mind over Matter!

2 comments:

  1. 35 yards??? Wow, you sure wracked up on that auction. I won a nice basket and then they took it back and gave me a tiny one. REME was so much better to me!!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so productive! congrats on doing so well at the auction!

    ReplyDelete