Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Stash Report & Design Wall Week 51 December 24, 2012

Stash Report:
Added this week: 4.75 yards
Added in December: 16.75 yards
Added YTD: 139.75 yards
Used this week: 15 yards
Used in December: 29.16 yards
Used YTD: 168.66 yards
Stash reduction: 28.91 yards
Design Wall:
  The same old is on my design walls: Soccer Beauty, Saint Stars, Halloween Spider Web, & Wedding Memories. Hopefully, I will start taking them off the walls next week and on New Year's Eve will be able to report at least one is finished! The one thing on my design table is a dress for my DD#1. 
  Between going help out at the LQS and making Christmas gifts, my time has been hectic! DH was suppose to help out with the gift buying/making especially for the adults but at 2:30PM on December 23 nothing was under the tree except the wine and cheese I got for DSS#2 and the planter I got for DD#2. This elf had to go into over drive to get it all done in two days. I had planned on sewing on DD#1's dress, but instead worked on gifts. Well, needless to say, I got it all done. That is what elves do! Santa DH wrapped all the gifts and was amazed at what his elf had accomplished. LOL
  What do I want for Christmas? MMMMMM I can only think of two things: Relief from pain due to sores on my glutimus maximus which are inflamed and finally PEACE within and outside. The first I can indure but not having PEACE is weighing on me tremendously. It is the time to forgive and to be forgiven. It will all work out, but it is hard at this time of the year! 
Well, it is time to get ready to go to DD#1's house to celebrate Christmas and DGD#2 called to say that she and DD#2 were coming to celebrate here. So off I go to get things done. 
Wishing you and yours PEACE on Christmas! Merry Christmas!
Lator Gators.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment