Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One down!

     I finished July's and August's swap blocks. July's took 2 tries b/c I didn't like the way it looked. August's block was so much easier.
     Today at J&B I finished putting the binding on my snowflake kit of month and showed Jeanette how do use the embroidery machine to put an initial on her blanket.
    Tomorrow at work I have to put a border on a client's quilt and put T-shirt quilt together and get there before 9am. My boss is going take a class on one of the three machines my other boss bought. I understand the latest machine but not the first two which are Berninas. Working at J & B's is so much fun!
     Lator gators!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are busy busy! Watching America's got talent. So great people tonight!

    Hope to see your smooshy face soon!

    ReplyDelete