Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday Morning Wonderings!

Outside the window...morning sunshine glistening on rain soaked ground.
I am thinking...will I buy out the shop again today or restrain myself?
I am thankful for...the quiet time to hear my own thoughts.
I am missing...my large sewing studio!
I am going...to make microwave bowls and steno pads for my co-workers for Easter.
I am hoping...to finish MES' binding today.
I am looking forward ...to the retreat next week!!!!
I am listening to...the birds sing.
One of my favorite things...early mornings

I am currently reading...blogs as part of my morning routine and Leap instructions.
I am wishing...my new studio was already completed or at least cleaned!
I am amazed...that some people "sweat" the small stuff until they make it enormous.

I wonder...if I will enjoy eavesdropping on the modern quilt group that is meeting at the shop today.
Could I be a modern quilter? Naw, I am a mixed up Cajun who loves tradition patterns done in modern fabrics with modern backings!
I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment